Bring us your animal carcass and we cut and wrap your meat. Fresh sausage and cured meat is an extra service option below. Want to watch and learn? Schedule a private butchery class with your animal.
Cut & Wrap: $2/lb bone-in hanging weight
- Meat is chamber vacuum sealed, labeled & dated.
Fresh Sausage: $7 per lb + $2/lb Cut/Wrap price
- Includes grinding, seasoning with fresh spices, mixing, and stuffing into links.
Salting and Preserving: $10 per lb. + $2/lb Cut & Wrap price
- Salami - about 3 salamis per pound of meat
- Prosciutto - about 20 pounds
- Prosciutto hanging fee of $50 per month after 3 months.
- Bresaola - cured leg
- Coppa - cured shoulder
Private Butchery Class: $150 per person. Up to 8 people.
- In addition to any of the processing mentioned above you alone or with friends can assist with the butchering of your animal and get a chance to learn more about the process.
- Includes- meaty appetizers, a simple meat focused meal - think sausage sandwiches and a crisp salad. Please BYOB! The class is about 3-4 hours long and we can accommodate just about any time frame that works well for you.